Review of The Ghost of Dibble Hollow




The story takes place during a family trip to Dibble Hollow, a setting where young Miles Dibble had mysteriously disappeared many years ago. Pug Dibble, still a boy himself, engages on a spooky adventure to find out what really happened to his long, lost cousin.

Oftentimes, books that I read many times as a child and then re-read as an adult, don't hold their value. I found The Ghost of Dibble Hollow to be just as delightful and adventurous as it was so many years ago. What was so intriguing? I suppose it was the combination of an interesting ghost, a secret hide-out and a wild treasure hunt.

I was so pleasantly surprised by how well The Ghost of Dibble Hollow held up, I'm now interested in reading other books penned by May Nickerson Wallace http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=May+Nickerson+Wallace&search-alias=books&text=May+Nickerson+Wallace&sort=relevancerank.

I would highly recommend The Ghost of Dibble Hollow to young and old readers alike. It's the perfect the book to read while sitting around a campfire with family and friends. I rated The Ghost of Dibble Hollow four stars on Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4673038.Adele_Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students