Meet Abby Elvidge



I grew up in Normal, Illinois, which will forever link me to one of my favorite films of all time, Young Frankenstein, for obvious reasons if you know the film!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q

I studied theatre at Columbia College in Chicago. While in Chicago I had the extraordinary experience of playing Lydie in the original production of John Guare's 'Lydie Breeze', directed by the brilliant Vito D'Ambrosio
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0195101/

After several years of working as a paleobotanist at The Desert Research Institute in Reno, NV, I returned to the field of acting as a Voiceover Artist, specializing in character work for games and animation, and developing an intense passion for Audiobook Narration.

A Note from Adele
I really enjoyed working with Abby. Not only is she Abby from Normal – a perfect fit for the Quirky Audio Book Series – but she is a real delight to work with! Abby did an excellent job in her role as Nadine Reinheart-Mackleprang-Stratton-Viapondo-Davenport in Gadzooks! A Comically Quirky Audio Book.

Because Abby spends all day every day working as a professional narrator and editor, I found it especially pleasant to edit her files. There's nothing quite so nice as an actor who knows how to avoid recording pitfalls and the subsequent fixes that follow. I'm very excited and happy to have Abby as a member of the Straight to Audio Productions Family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students