Meet Kent Hayes



I was born and raised in Bountiful, Utah, and have spent the better part of my life performing and/or producing. I’ve had the pleasure of plying my performance wares on stage, screen, radio and as a voice actor, having recently been on stage in “2 Across” and “Spring Equinox! An Evening of Tunes & Tales.”

A Note from Adele

I have truly enjoyed working with Kent. He is funny, professional and very good at what he does. Kent first came to Straight to Audio Productions to perform the role of Randall Smoot in Yikes! Another Quirky Audio Book. Kent's back and better than ever in his rendition of Scottie Sphincter in Gadzooks! Another Quirky Audio Book set to be released on September 22, 2014.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students