Meet Rhett Guter




I grew up in St. George, Utah and began studying theatre at Tuacahn High School. From there I made my way to Southern Utah University where I completed a degree in Theatre Arts and Dance. I'm a bit of a nomad performing all around the world. Recently, I was in Germany and France with the International Tour of West Side Story in the role of Action. However one of my favorite places to come back to is Southern Utah where I often work with the Utah Shakespeare Festival as an actor and choreographer.

A Note from Adele

Rhett returns to Straight to Audio Productions for an encore performance as Steven Finch. Rhett's narration style for this role is laugh-out-loud! It's been my pleasure to work with Rhett who is now in Chicago performing at the prestigious Goodman Theatre.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students