Everyday Oracles


A Guest Post from Everyday Oracles by Ann Bolinger




Heidi’s mysterious bear and the crunch of an invisible moving sidewalk


I would like to thank Adele Park for hosting me as a guest blogger, as part of the virtual book tour celebration for my book, EVERYDAY ORACLES – Decoding The Divine Messages That Are All Around Us.

One day I needed to pick up a couple of gifts from a shop on the Taos Plaza. Like so many historical plazas this community gathering place is built on a square and features a large gazebo where bands perform, speakers speak and when the stage is empty, children run and play. The square is surrounded by shops on every side so parking is always at a premium. I circled the first time and had no luck so decided to make one more complete trip around, and if no place opened up I would go to the post office and then come back and try again. I remember telling myself, if I’m supposed to find a parking place one will open up…. And it did!
I purchased the gifts and walked back to my car midst a sea of commotion. A man in a car had stopped mid-traffic and was chatting away with friend, both seemed oblivious to the back up of cars, even the car that was blasting it’s horn directly behind them. It looked like I was going nowhere anytime soon, so I loaded the packages in my car and then checked my phone for messages. After a while I turned on the ignition, and glanced in my rear view mirror. The only thing visible was the familiar shape of the spare tire that hangs on the back of my car and the big Taos Chili Line bus sitting patiently behind a car that I thought it was waiting for my parking space. I had a strong feeling someone, maybe a pedestrian, was behind my car so I took another look behind and on either side of my car and when no one was in sight I began to edge out. I did hear a lot of urgent honking but thought it was coming from an impatient driver. That’s when I heard the crunch. My heart sank.
The good news - the crunch was not a pedestrian. The bad news – I had just backed into a beat up car that looked like it was struggling to hang on well beyond its expiration date. The car with a newly crumpled right fender pulled into the alley entrance that was next to my car. Before getting out I riffled through the glove compartment for insurance papers. They were always there, but today they were nowhere to be found. Sheepishly, I leapt out of the car and rushed over to the driver, ready to shower the woman with apologies and was greeted by the kind earnest face of Heidi Svoboda. It felt more like a meeting of kindred spirits than a confrontation, even before she told me she was an energy worker who specialized in dogs. Yes, she did know someone who could repair her fender and guessed they would charge around $150. I had a gut feeling that I was supposed to give her more than that amount so that she could have her car repaired and have money left over. I had just been to the bank and had $500.00 in cash. My gut told me the $$500.00 is Heidi’s.
As I placed the cash in her hand she thanked me saying, ”You’ll never know how much I need this.” Then she pointed to the silver bear pin with the small turquoise stone that I was wearing at the neck of my shirt. Heidi described in striking detail the bear cloud she had seen a few days earlier in the sky above Taos. And that wasn’t all. She went on to tell me about a reading she had before she saw the bear cloud. A psychic told Heidi not to worry, that bear energy would take care of her!
The pieces of an invisible moving sidewalk started to fall into place.
I was the delivery system for Heidi’s invisible moving sidewalk!
It’s interesting to note that I rarely wear that bear pin – yet that morning something drew me to it. Without giving it any special thought, I pinned it on. That was my first step onto this invisible moving sidewalk.
The synchronicities continued to add up.
I had just been to the bank and had cash in hand for Heidi.
After circling the square one more time that particular parking space opened, which put my car at the right place at the right time.
Don’t get me wrong. I take full responsibility for backing into Heidi’s car. But when we look through the paradigm of personal oracles we can see that my bear pin and I were playing a part in Heidi’s invisible moving sidewalk. Heidi needed a helping hand and I became the delivery system for the universe.
If you’re new to the term personal oracles let me explain how they work.
Have you ever felt like you were being helped by hidden hands? Well you were!
It turns out that the universe is designed to respond to our needs and operates within this practical structure.

Need + Delivery System + Message = Personal Oracle
When learning to identify personal oracles I find it helpful to divide them into these five main categories:
  • Conduits
  • Mirrors
  • Synchronicities
  • Signs and Symbols
  • Invisible Moving Sidewalks – a series of synchronicity events that lead to a pre determined destination
When we experience our life through the paradigm of personal oracles we discover guidance and support resonating through every form imaginable. We learn that there is nothing random about those timely synchronicities and mysterious messages of guidance and support that seem to come to us from out of the blue.
It’s comforting to know that the universe has our back – always.

In her bestselling book, Everyday Oracles: Decoding the Divine Messages That Are All Around Us, author Ann Bolinger-McQuade uses memorable stories and photos to introduce the formula for how personal oracles work, then teaches you how to recognize and decode yours. If you have personal oracle experiences to share, please submit them to Ann through her website www.personaloracles.com She will respond personally. And while you’re there, check out the cloud photos in the interactive “What Do You See Section.” Have fun and exercise your psychic muscles. Who knows, you may discover a personal oracle hiding in plain sight, just waiting to deliver a special message to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students