Adele Park's Review of Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier



As a fan of Mike Dooley (creator of Notes from the Universe,) I was anxious to hear Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier. The audio book begins with a review of material covered in Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic. I find it helpful to hear things more than once, so this worked for me http://www.tut.com/about/mikedooley/

Then Dooley did something I never expected: he attempted to explain how to manifest outcomes using a matrix system. Since I could never even understand the plot of the movie, The Matrix, I was a bit apprehensive. But low and behold, Dooley found a way to lay out his theory in terms that someone like me could understand. Using a matrix he created himself, Dooley explains the best and most effective ways to view life changes.

Essentially, Dooley says we create our own destiny through our thoughts. “Thoughts become things” is a familiar mantra used by Dooley. In Manifesting Change, Dooley takes this one step further. He asserts that all we need to do to make a change in our life is to picture the end result and then physically move in the general direction of our goal.

In all of Dooley's works, he talks extensively about the “cursed hows,” of achieving intended desires. Dooley asserts that simply by engaging in general actions in support of our dreams, the universe will take care of the “hows” of making them happen.

One thing that did surprise me about Manifesting Change was Dooley's idea about reincarnation. He never uses this specific word, but he does put forth a theory that suggests we are “adventurers” who have the ability to appear in time and space many times. He goes on to explain that there are no accidents and that even bad situations may have been a choice we made prior to our appearance on earth. While I'm personally good with that theory, the thought of having to live another life leaves me feeling a bit exhausted!

The audio book is narrated by Dooley himself who has a wonderful delivery style. While Manifesting Change lacked some of the humor I enjoyed in Leveraging the Universe, it provided me with a better footing on what I need to do in order to make my own dreams come true. Thanks, Mike Dooley, for being so gracious in sharing your secrets to living a successful life!

All in all, Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier was a great audio book. Listen to a sample and see for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/Manifesting-Change-Couldnt-Be-Easier/dp/1442336439/ref=tmm_abk_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students